Material We Use
It is a known fact as we go on doing our daily work, it is our feet which usually takes the major pressure of the work. While we are walking, standing or sitting, the weight of your body lands on our feet. That is why it is sensible to invest in a pair of good quality shoes. However it is very essential to maintain and take care of our shoes so that it lasts for a long time. One common way to make a pair of shoes more durable is to put a sole on the footwear. There are various materials used for making shoe soles. But the most popular ones are RUBBER, TPR and EVA . We offer a vast variety of shoe soles made of different materials and produced by using different advanced techniques, enabling you to find the best fit for your brand.
The rubber we use in the production of rubber soles has the following advantages: constant quality and excellent resistance to heat and heat aging. Plus, it is a versatile material that can be tailored to any type of shoes.
Why Rubber Sole ?
- Sturdy & Resistant to Wear And Tear
- Ensure stable performance all the time. Offer sense of security to the feet.
- High Flexing Resistance
- Ensures long life of the sole.
- Best Grip & More Traction.
- Excellent traction and grip on any surface.
- Minimum Walking Noise
- Eliminates annoying click-clack noise while walking on the hard surfaces.
- Ideal For All Weathers Being naturally waterproof, rubber soles can protect the foot from ice, snow & water.
- Can be applied to various type of shoes.
EVA or ethylene-vinyl acetate is a lightweight, low cost, and versatile material that can be used in different ways. We employ an injection molding processing method to make EVA into various sizes and textures, since it shows more stable and delicate texture.
Why EVA Sole Is considered To be The Best.
- Tender & Lightweight : Providing great comfort when walking and relieving tired and aching feet.
- Good Shock Cushioning : Offers the best shock-absorbing properties of all the materials used in the shoe sole production. Reduces the stress impact and safeguards the feet when running on the hard surface.
- Dual Density : Gives a shimmering finishing touch all over the shoes by using the combination of the EVA foam and the TPU compound.
- Perfect For Manufacturing : Sports Shoes, Flip Flops, Winter Boots.
TPR, thermoplastic rubber, is a 100% recyclable material processed by thermal injection molding. It is widely used for various types of soles for footwear. It is versatile and can be personalized with new colors, styles and shapes at your special request. Plus, it covers all performance and price ranges, from the economy to the top level.
- High Elasticity : Easily stretched and applicable in low temperatures, both indoor and outdoor.
- Awesome Colourability : Available in various colors to fit your shoes style.
- Good Quality & Value For Money : Acts like rubber but is cheaper than rubber.
- Full Recyclability & Non-Toxic : Reduce our footprint and protect the environment.
- Easy & Economic Processing : Perfect for any kind of shoes.